https://www.facebook.com/Paintbyheartart

Monday, November 22, 2010

Market Collective Art Market - Erin Vs. The Art Scene

Almost here! Here's an open invite to you and you and you!


Erin takes the art world by storm, don't miss it! 

December 11th - Saturday / 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
December 12th - Sunday / 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

I made a big leap of faith in myself and booked a table at Market Collective art market. What is this Market Collective? you ask. "A market created to strengthen the art community in Calgary by showcasing the works of local artists, artisans and musicians. Come get inspired at Calgary's own independent artist market. - marketcollective.ca" Come down to the market for live music all day and amazing local artists!

I will have my very own table and wall display and I've been feverishly creating all kinds of art for the last month. Paintings, Drawings, Jewelery, Fridge Magnets, Prints, Postcards, Hair accessories and more.. made by yours truly. Come visit me! For the music , the art , the witty banter, or just to say hello, I promise a free hug to anyone who shows! :)
 

Meanwhile visit my art page and blog here:
http://paintbyhearttheartoferinmyers.blogspot.com/
and Facebook search : Paint By Heart 



and visit:  marketcollective.ca  for more info on the market! 


Much Love, 
Erin





No comments:

Post a Comment