https://www.facebook.com/Paintbyheartart

Monday, November 8, 2010

Comments,Messages Etc.

I hereby retract the following statement because I fixed it! Now you can comment on any post anytime anywhere you like without any extra signing in or up for anything. Yay! All you have to do is fill in a verification code so I don't get spammed. Comment away and often! I really do love feedback. oxo
Love, Erin

IGNORE THIS PART DOWN HERE, I FIXED IT! YAY!
It has come to my attention that my blog doesn't allow comments unless you have a google account, and it is quite the inconvenience to have to sign up for google just to comment on my blog. Sillyness really. Until I can remedy this by providing a free range comment box, I have added a guestbook section in my sidebar under the subscription box. Please feel free to leave comments and messages there. Please comment, I enjoy reading commentary! :) I believe the guestbook requires you to enter an email address but it doesn't post your email or use it, it's just to verify you are legitimately posting. I did find it odd that there were never any comments on posts, now it all makes sense. Hurray. Please scroll to the very bottom of my page as well and answer the poll question! Hope to hear from you soon.

Much Love,
Erin

3 comments: