https://www.facebook.com/Paintbyheartart

Sunday, November 7, 2010

This Business of Art

My absent mindedness is catching up to me.I apologize to my tiny handful of readers. Here's one for you.
Exciting news, I have ordered a very large quantity of Artist's business cards, they're not flashy but I designed them with love. I have also ordered postcards of my painting " They Say She's a Puzzle " I can't wait to show you! The postcards even have enough space to write a message, if you chose to send one to a friend. I love postcards! Next on the list is my portfolio, I need to find an affordable place to print good quality photos. If anyone can suggest the best place to print photos please let me know. Walmart? Staples? Meanwhile I am busy creating bits and pieces of Jewelery for the art market, so far I have 11 pieces, earrings, a few pendants, and some interesting necklaces.( I will post some pictures once I find good lighting for such photos.) Very excited. Soon to start drawings and paintings. Hurray!

Much Love
Erin

Here's a photo of the painting that will soon be postcards!: 






3 comments:

  1. Check out donsphoto.com for printing. They ship to you. Prices seem good to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see them:)

    ReplyDelete