https://www.facebook.com/Paintbyheartart

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Did I give you my business card? They're here!

I was enjoying a lovely walk home from work today when it occurred to me there was something important happening today, it took me a minute to recall and then I picked up my speed. My business cards and postcards were waiting for me in the mailbox! I stood at my mailbox crossed my fingers, and then opened it to find that beautiful little red tagged key to the bigger compartment where they put packages! I think I may have jumped up and down like a school girl and the neighbors may have heard an overly excited "eeeeee!" sound coming from the street. I sat down in my art room and stared at the box then ripped into it like a little kid at Christmas. I have never been so happy to see tiny boxes of  paper. I love them. So here I am to share them with you! If you are a friend, family member or friend of a friend you might find me slipping one into your wallet or pocket or leaving them all over your house because apparently I am a creep. For everyone else here's a little preview, assuming you care to see them. Hurray business cards. Erin = Happy. 

Much Love, 
Erin 

Front of card (under Paint By Heart it reads: You won't find paint by numbers here.)

Back of card with my blog address.

Back side of postcard
 ( See previous post "This Business of Art" for the image on the front side, it seems silly to post it twice)




No comments:

Post a Comment