https://www.facebook.com/Paintbyheartart

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year, New Adventures

Well my lovely readers, Merry Christmas!
And soon to be a Happy New Year!

I'm so excited for a new year full of new paintings and adventure.
Here's my  To Do List for this year:
1. New Paint Brushes
2. Build custom canvas stretchers
3. More commission projects
4. Get my mural project going
5. Another few rounds at the art market. - so far I only have one under my belt
6. Perhaps try for an independent gallery, because let's face it I don't have the degree the big galleries want to see, so I need some experience in lieu.
7. The coffee shop project
8. Work on paintings for friends and family
9. Promote my tiny business
10. Participate in at least one street festival
Phew! Sounds like I'll be busy.

Can't wait to get started!
In the mean time, feast your eyes on two projects I finished just in time for Christmas.
Take Care and Cheers cheers cheers to a very Happy New Year!

Much Love ,
Erin



"Love is a dogs only language" Acrylic on canvas 2011


"Stillness my love" Acrylic on canvas 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment