https://www.facebook.com/Paintbyheartart

Friday, September 2, 2011

Shiny and New

Okay kids, I promise I haven't fallen off the face of planet earth or taken up residence on the moon, or even under a rock. My last post was 3 months ago, how did this happen!!? My day job took over, and continues to do so. I love my job so this problem is small. However I need to re-focus and put some energy back in to creating some art. A whole summer of perfectly amazing outdoor painting weather and it's almost gone!
I need to make up for this slip up with a more than healthy dose of painting starting this weekend.
No funny business, procrastinating is a talent I have perfected. No more ladies and gentleman! I will have post it notes everywhere reminding me if it comes down to it. Painting needs to happen ASAP. I am dying a little inside without it. I hereby solemnly vow that by no later than Monday afternoon a painting will begin to take shape, let nothing stop me. I am zen, and ready to paint. Cheers to that!

Much Love
Erin

Even this hilarious dragon eating a unicorn will not distract me, it will continue to make me giggle..


2 comments:

  1. This will haunt my dreams forever. Poor unicorn. Also, this is historically inaccurate since unicorns were around wayyyyy after the dinosaurs became extinct...

    ReplyDelete