https://www.facebook.com/Paintbyheartart

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Late Night Conversations with Myself.

It's 1:47am and I'm still awake. This insomnia pattern is familiar to me, it may go on for 3 or 4 nights and then I crash back into a normal sleep routine. A night owl at heart, I do my best thinking in the late late hours of the night, or the early hours of the morning. I started my new sketchbook today. It was a beautiful thing, like cracking the spine of a brand new library book that no one else has touched. I wrote the start date in the front cover and began scribbling song lyrics and drawing my hand. Lovely. Now I'm relaxed, laying in bed, searching youtube for new and interesting songs. There is only one drawback to this insomnia, aside from the shortage of sleep, no one else is awake. Everyone has gone to bed. When my mind is a twirl a good conversation becomes a craving. I will have to settle for good music and a comfortable pillow. Sleep will come soon enough.
Until then sweet dreams to you.

Much Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment