https://www.facebook.com/Paintbyheartart

Monday, December 13, 2010

All I Feel is Love

Market Collective was amazing! On Friday night I have to admit I was freaking out, it suddenly hit me that putting my portfolio on a table and my work on display was very much like exposing my self. As an artist, no matter what your medium, your work is very much a part of you. It's a strange feeling to be so exposed. 
I had a beautiful weekend and generated some much needed interest in my work, a few commission projects and met some amazing and interesting people. Thank you to everyone who helped me, to everyone who came by to visit and to all my friends and family for your encouragement. 


Now I'm trying to catch up on lost sleep, clean up the mess I've made in the art room and get ready for Christmas. Christmas card writing and tree decorating are on the top of my list. Hope you all have a lovely week. New post when I have caught up on some sleep. 


Much Love 
Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment